Super Mario Typing Bros
Super Mario Typing Bros is kind of like the original Super Mario we all know from Nintendo, but instead of moving with a D-Pad you use random keys. You can play with up to two players.
You can find SMTB here as well for a more lightweight client: https://SuperMarioTypinBros.github.io/
- 1-2 players
- Look at the top to see your controls (default: WASD for p1 and IJKL for p2)
- For singleplayer, use the full keyboard and two hands
- For multiplayer, split the keyboard down the middle (between T and Y) and each player uses 1 hand (2 if you can fit them comfortably).
- The key that changes next will be highlighted red so you can prepare
- Flags will increase movement speed and how fast your controls change
- Press M on the death screen to return to the menu if you need to change player amount
- Press space during the intro to skip
All art and sound assets are property of Nintendo and NOT owned by me.
Coding and design are by me.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.